Our Focus is on Public Health Professionals
- Helping Public Health Professionals Find the Next Assignment. We focus on helping qualified public health
professionals find their next assignment, as well as helping professionals find
their first job in the public health field.
- We Find the Job Vacancies. We collect job vacancy information from public health employers, including
non-governmental organizations (NGOs), United Nations and other international governmental agencies, United States
government agencies, and government agencies in other nations.
- Full Range of Jobs: Positions listed include the full range of jobs, from full-time permanent to short-term
consulting assignments, and from senior executive to entry level.
- Free Advertising for Employers. We provide free job advertising for public health employers in our weekly
Public Health Jobs Worldwide electronic newspaper, so job seekers can learn about all available jobs, not just those that
employers can afford
- Services for Subscribers and Non-Subscribers.We provide a comprehensive vacancy information service for our
paid Subscribers. But non-subscribers can access information on many vacancy notices, as discussed below.
- Public Health Jobs Worldwide weekly electronic newspaper with hundreds of public health positions each week.
It is available on this web site with a password. You are welcome to read a complete issue from four weeks ago, at no
charge, to see what subscribers receive each week.
- Weekly reminders to review new job postings.
- Exclusive early email notification of some of the most important new job vacancies.
- Review Top Jobs Today on this web site, which includes some of the new job vacancies available each day. Employers
advertise some of their most important job openings on our Top Jobs Today pages. Everyone is encouraged to check out
Top Jobs Today frequently; employers are eagerly awaiting qualified applicants.
- Review the four-week-old issue of Public Health Jobs Worldwide each week; this out-of-date issue
may still be of help to job seekers in identifying types of jobs available, and some of the positions may still
- Register to receive the Email Alert notifications of critical new job openings. We help employers find candidates
for their most urgent vacancies by sending Email Alerts to registered
job seekers, both Subscribers and non-Subscribers.